Still waiting for baby Ty, but while I've been waiting I've been decorating and making Christmas things for our home. I am doing a lot of nesting lol I can't wait to see my boy!! Thanks to pintrest my mind has been on the move! My mind that is .... My body is so sore and bloated. My back aches and I'm swollen like a balloon. Please hurry and come sweet boy. Mommy and Daddy are so impatient lol
Pictures: I actually made the wreath! I didn't know I had it in me! I made the candle holder as well, and tied the ribbon to candles. I wish the candles were homemade, but thank you Hobby Lobby! And the tree well come on I don't have the energy to take on a project like that! I just decorated it :) and yes the tree is up. I want to give all my time to Ty. Decorating the house will be one of the last things on my mind when he arrives, so why not do it now. No worries about anything but him :)



No comments:
Post a Comment